- Saxon Math 1: Lessons 67-70 (writing the number 61, dividing a square into halves; writing the number 62, subtracting half of a number; writing the number 69, graphing pieces used to cover a design; written assessment 13 and oral assessment 7)
- The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading: Lessons 118-121 (A alone before L as /ô/, A alone after W as /ô/; review of words with the /ô/ sound; the vowel pair OW as /ou/; the vowel pair OU as /ou/)
- Zaner-Bloser Handwriting 1: Pages 21-31 (forward circle lines, slant lines, keys to legibility: shape, size, spacing, slant)
- Spelling Workout A: Lessons 5-8 (ending sounds and letters; beginning and ending s, t, b; beginning and ending h, m, p, k; beginning and ending j, f, g)
- Who Am I?: Lesson 5 (Love Others as God Loves You)
Keeping on keeping on. We should receive his report for November tomorrow. His senior therapist was really excited about the progress he's made on the VB-MAPP, so I'm looking forward to seeing the data.
Talking, talking, talking. She's still trying to pick out letters, so we'll keep up with Starfall and see what happens.
Will be six months old in less than two weeks and that is completely impossible because it has not been half a year since that kid was born!
FIRST WEEK OF ADVENT
We are ready!
|Stable in place|
|Jesse Tree, Advent Calendar, Candles|
|Mary, Joseph, and the donkey ready to start their journey|
|Good Deeds Manger for the kids (from catholicartworks.com)|
|Paper chain countdown|