- Math Made Easy 1: numbers, numbers and pictures, counting, counting out loud, missing numbers, making 10, count by 10s, count by 2s, patterns, adding machines, reading numbers, finding 10s, tens and ones, one more or one less?)
- The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading: Lessons 184-188 (the ING ending; practice with two-syllable words; OU as short-u; OR as /är/, S as /sh/)
- Zaner-Bloser Handwriting 1: Pages 116- (Review V, Y, W; write an invitation; Xx; Kk; )
- Getting Started With Latin: vocabulary: sum, nauta, ego, agricola, et; grammar: word order
- Architecture - It's Elementary!: geometric shapes; streetscapes; neighborhood walks
"Is this math, Mommy?" "Yes." "Wow. Math is fun!"
Oliver has mastered more levels this week. I'm looking forward to getting his monthly progress report. Next week, he begins intensive potty training. I'm really hoping that this won't be too much of a struggle, either at the center or at home.
Jane is working on tracing right now. Nothing crazy; just a Kumon workbook.
He is so much happier now that those teeth are through. He started army crawling this week, too!