- Saxon Math 1: Lessons 74-77 (writing the number 67, adding two-digit numbers; writing the number 68, adding two-digit numbers; writing the number 69, addition facts - showing doubles plus one facts; writing the number 70, addition facts - identifying the doubles plus one facts)
- The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading: Lessons 125-128 (the vowel pair EA as /ě/, short vowel words that end with a silent e, O alone as /ŭ/)
- Zaner-Bloser Handwriting 1: Pages 40-47 (writing numerals, writing number sentences)
- Spelling Workout A: Lessons 12-15 (ending x, k, p; lesson 6-12 review; short vowel a; short vowel i)
- Who Am I?: Second Week of Advent (Mary Said "Yes" to God)
ñata. We followed it up with an evening drive to look at Christmas lights on the feast of St. Lucy. We did not get to the braided cinnamon rolls. Maybe next year!
Oliver had a great week. His therapist reported that he used over 430 independent mands over his four sessions.
Jane and Peter
THIRD WEEK OF ADVENT
It's Gaudete Sunday this weekend and we move into our pink candle and paper chain links. The Nativity is fast approaching and I'm getting really excited. This year, we have three kids who are old enough to either be buzzing with joy or at least happy with Christmas. It's going to be very festive on Christmas morning.
We begin the O Antiphons on Monday evening. I have our golden ornaments ready to go. I'm going to put this album on my Kindle so we can listen and sing along with the appropriate verse each night.