Henry's assignments for the week:
- Go for the Code - letter v
- Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 2 - lessons 1-3 (-ot, -op, and -ox words)
- Lesson 91 - Counting nickels
- Lesson 92 - Assessment #10 - Acting out addition and subtraction stories
- Lesson 93 - Identifying largest and smallest shapes, identifying and covering half of a shape
- We're done with our Who Am I? Image of God preschool book! Henry is still working on his Easter lapbook. I decided to stretch it out more to emphasize the Easter season. We're also doing our nightly ceremony using The Garden of the Good Shepherd.
And, on the baby front, I failed my latest one-hour glucose tolerance test and I get to experience the ecstatic joy of the three-hour test on Monday. At my 30-week ultrasound, "little" Peter/Violet weighed in at four pounds. My hopes at passing this three-hour are not high, but I've never failed one before. We'll see. Either way, it looks like this is going to be another 8lb+ baby. No newborn diapers for this household!