What we're working on this week:
- Religion - We don't have any workbook lessons until Lent begins, so we'll just use this time to read our daily Gospel reading, work on getting a whole rosary done, and saying prayers.
- Math - Saxon Math K: Lessons 52, 53, and 54 - Copying patterns, identifying an AB pattern; Naming a shape piece using two attributes (color and shape), identifying a missing piece in a matrix; Copying patterns, identifying AB and ABB patterns
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 1: lessons 1 and 2; Go for the Code: Complete letter c
- Art - Freehand drawing and coloring
- Science - Making bouncy balls from household materials
- Music - Pandora classical music station
- Good Books - We're going to start looking through the Andrew Lang Fairy books. Winnie the Pooh is a little slow for Henry. I think he needs something a bit more adventurous and exciting.
- Let's Talk Together - Home Activities for Early Speech and Language Development - Ooh-Aah game
- Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers, and Baby Babble 2 - First Words: P B M