What we're working on this week:
- Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: Miracles of Jesus; October 2nd is the feast day of the Guardian Angels. Each child will receive a special little gift. October 7th is the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary. Henry has a hard time making it past one decade, but we'll try for a whole one and see what happens.
- Math - Saxon Math K: Lessons 13, 14, and 15 - Creating and reading an A/B color pattern, covering designs using pattern blocks, and sorting by color.
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Letters M, N, O, P, Q review, The Letter Hunt storybook, Unit 2 letter songs and videos, Get Set for the Code: letter s
- Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Cat
- Science - Science is Simple: Complete "Tell a Ball to Move," "Move the Ball," and "Put the Attention on Gravity."
- Music - We continue listening to our classical music station on Pandora while we do our schoolwork.
- Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Section 2, Chapter 2
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Letters M, N, O, P, Q review, The Letter Hunt storybook, Unit 2 letter songs and videos
- Starfall.com. We recently upgraded to the pay version, since Oliver likes it so much. Well worth it!
- Let's Talk Together - Home Activities for Early Speech and Language Development, Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers, and Baby Babble 2 - First Words: P B M.