What we're working on this week:
- Math - Saxon Math K: Lessons 10, 11, and 12 - Making a real graph, identifying the most and the fewest on a graph, counting to 10 with one-to-one correspondence, creating pattern block designs, identifying properties of pattern blocks
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: letters P and Q, Get Set for the Code: Complete letter p and begin letter s
- Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Boy
- Science - Science is Simple: Read Isaac Newton and Gravity together. The book is a little advanced, but we'll just skim through and look at the pictures and main topics.
- Music - We continue listening to our classical music station on Pandora while we do our schoolwork.
- Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Section 2, Chapter 2
- Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: Miracles of Jesus; September 29th is Michaelmas Day , so we have some extra activities planned for that day.
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: letters P and Q
- Let's Talk Together - Home Activities for Early Speech and Language Development, Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers, and Baby Babble 2 - First Words: P B M.