- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: letters I and J, Get Ready for the Code: Letter t.
- Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Duck
- Science - Science is Simple: This month, we'll work on the concepts of evaporation and condensation. Our two demonstrations for this week will be "Exploring Evaporation and Condensation" and "What Happens to Spilled Water?"
- Music - We continue listening to our classical music station on Pandora while we do our schoolwork.
- Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Chapter 8
- Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: God's Family - Baptism
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: letters I and J
- The materials I purchased ( Let's Talk Together - Home Activities for Early Speech and Language Development, Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers, and Baby Babble 2 - First Words: P B M) are helping already. I've been showing one of the DVDs to both Oliver and Jane daily. We're emphasizing the bi-labial sounds (p, b, and m) and also doing some simple signs for words like "milk," "more," "please," "thank you," and "bath." Oliver began mimicking two things last week: "uh oh" and "hut, two, three, four." He likes me to say the march when we go upstairs and now he's trying to say it too.