- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Unit 1 review - "Pop! Pop! Pop!" storybook, Unit 1 DVD; beginning sounds, Get Ready for the Code: Complete letter k and begin letter t.
- Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Barn
- Science - Science is Simple: "Shape and Volume" and "Measuring and Comparing Volumes"
- Music - We continue listening to our classical music station on Pandora while we do our schoolwork.
- Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Chapter 7
- Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: Wrong Choices - Sin
- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Unit 1 review - "Pop! Pop! Pop!" storybook, Unit 1 DVD; beginning sounds
- I also ordered some materials for Oliver for speech that should be here on Monday. I purchased Let's Talk Together - Home Activities for Early Speech and Language Development, Baby Babble - Speech-Enhancing DVD for Babies and Toddlers, and Baby Babble 2 - First Words: P B M. I'm going to introduce these to Oliver this week and see if we can make some progress.