- Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Letters A & B, Get Ready for the Code: Completing f and beginning b.
- Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Pig
- Science - Science is Simple: Feeling magnetic force using doughnut magnets on pencils.
- Music - Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies: Listen to complete CD at least once.
- Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Chapter 2
- Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: We see God in the world around us - Creation.
Ollie had such a grand time with the Hooked on Phonics computer lesson last week that I'm going to keep him with it this week. While he's too little to do the workbook assignments, I think that he will benefit from reviewing the DVD lessons along with Henry.
Edit: You know what? Scratch that. I think Oliver could probably do a lot of the workbook activities. I think I'll keep him on the same pace for Hooked on Phonics and see what happens.