Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 18 - 24, 2011

What we're working on this week:

Henry
  • Language Arts - Hooked on Phonics: Letters A & B, Get Ready for the Code: Completing f and beginning b.
  • Art - Draw Write Now Book 1: Pig
  • Science - Science is Simple: Feeling magnetic force using doughnut magnets on pencils.
  • Music - Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies: Listen to complete CD at least once.
  • Good Books - The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie the Pooh: Chapter 2
  • Religion - Who Am I? Preschool Book B: We see God in the world around us - Creation.
Oliver
Ollie had such a grand time with the Hooked on Phonics computer lesson last week that I'm going to keep him with it this week.  While he's too little to do the workbook assignments, I think that he will benefit from reviewing the DVD lessons along with Henry.

Edit:  You know what?  Scratch that.  I think Oliver could probably do a lot of the workbook activities.  I think I'll keep him on the same pace for Hooked on Phonics and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment