Thursday, May 5, 2011

Knit for Japan

So much has happened since then, but I'm sure we all remember the devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan recently.  It's easy to feel like there's nothing you can do to help people on the other side of the world, but it's the little things that can make someone who has lost so much realize that people do care.

Kathleen's Catholic alerted her readers to this effort:





I am by no means an expert knitter.  I've never gotten the trick of needles.  But I can turn out a hat a day with my Knifty Knitter looms!  And I've got quite a few skeins of yarn on my craft shelves that would be perfect for a warm and cozy hat and scarf set.  If you have any knitting ability (or know someone who does), please consider clicking on the button above for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment